- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 40-minute lesson rates from ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 lesson JPY / レッスン
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Gaba is currently recruiting instructors from overseas to teach in our Kanto region to start in Spring 2022!
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Accredited university degree (medium of instruction English) OR 3 years of verifiable full-time ESL experience required for visa sponsorship
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- University degree preferred.
- Prior teaching experience favored.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Read and agree to Gaba’s Information handling policy for Applicants
Teaching with Gaba means a professional work environment, motivated adult students, and a flexible schedule. Make the most of your Japan experience whether it is a working holiday or a long-term commitment. Career opportunities available. We have learning studios throughout Japan.
* 1-to-1 Student-focused teaching
* Motivated adult students
* Flexible schedule – build your schedule around your life
* Comfortable, modern, and businesslike working environment (see our site for videos!)
* Incentives available
* Career Opportunities Available
* 10+ Voluntary one-day workshops available for personal development
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Apply today for our currently available positions (interviews conducted via Skype or telephone):
***Register to Attend an Information Webinar***
If you are interested in finding out more about life in Japan and teaching opportunities with Gaba, we are hosting an information webinar on Thursday, November 25th at 5:30pm JST for those who are currently outside Japan. Whether you want to apply for the teaching position with Gaba or are simply curious to find out more, we welcome you to join us in one of our upcoming webinars. Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about teaching in Japan with Gaba from a recruiter.
Register on our Events page HERE.