- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 ~ ¥320,000 / Month negotiable based on experience and qualifications
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Wonderful World International School has two (2) full time preschool/nursery teacher positions available for the 2022 school year (April start).
We are looking for motivated, energetic applicants who enjoy working with young children to see them reach their full potential. As one of our valued preschool teachers, you will teach the same class of children for the whole academic year and be able to see real developments in both their personalities and language skills i.e. the results of your hard work. It is a highly rewarding position that is best suited for those who have a genuine passion for seeing students grow and learn.
We foster a love for learning and exploring and are looking for teachers with the ability to connect with the students and create a positive, caring, meaningful, and learning-centered classroom environment. Our students are fun, energetic, love coming to school and are able to function in an all-English environment. Together with Japanese childcare workers and assistants you will be responsible for a class of up to 20 young learners. A typical day involves welcoming the students, attendance, English / phonics lessons, play time, lunch, then afternoon lessons and activities (such as art, music, drama, science etc.) The curriculum and materials are set, however, within this framework, teachers, have a great deal of freedom to implement their own ideas and activities based on the students’ needs at the time.
Position: Native English teacher (Preschool or Nursery)
Day time Preschool or Nursery classes (daily)
Some afternoon / evening conversation classes (not every day)
Saturday school classes (for the Sat shift)
Start: April 2022 (training and observation available in Feb / March)
Days: Monday to Friday (Sat/Sun off) or Monday to Saturday (Sun + one other day off)
(M-F) 8:30 to 16:00 OR 8:30 to 18:00 or 19:00* (including after school lessons) *not every day
(Sat) 9:30 to 15:00
Plus 4-5 events throughout the year (Sat or Sun), according to the school calendar.
Schedule and hours will be decided in consultation with the employee
Location: Toyokawa, Aichi
- 250,000 to 320,000yen per month based on experience, qualifications, and hours worked.
- Health insurance and pension coverage
- Paid transport (up to 20,000 per month)
Job term: Initial contract of 1 year, renewal and longer contracts will be available following the successful completion of the first contract.
Golden Week: approx 10 days
Summer: approx 10 days
Winter: approx 15 days
All public holidays off
Advancement: Advancement into head teacher and management positions is a possibility.
Assistance: Non-financial relocation assistance (moving help with our van, house hunting, guarantor support etc) is available if required.
- Be a native English speaker
- Have one year or more experience teaching children
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Currently reside in Japan
- Hold a valid working visa (sponsorship for extension is possible)
- Experience teaching young children
- Experience teaching in an international preschool
- Experience in curriculum planning and development
- Music / Art / Drama skills or experience
- Intermediate Japanese ability