- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 / Month
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
AKAO Co.,Ltd. is accepting applications to fill a new teacher opening in Kuwana city (Mie prefecture) starting from the beginning of April this year. The role involves supporting primary and or secondary school students by tailoring custom-made learning curriculums and mapping out detailed study plans that meet the students’ needs. Broadly, improving students’ academic results and offering emotional support by attending to their concerns are expected of this position.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Student recruitment.
- Enrolment explanation for parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Teachers’ pay and shift management.
- Student and or parent follow-up consultations.
- Reporting business performance to the head office.
- Staff training.
- Cleaning of the school.
Working Time & Holidays
- 5 working days between Monday to Friday from 14:00～22:00.
- Saturday work is available.
- Sundays and national holidays are fixed holidays.
- Golden Week, Obon and New Years are holiday periods; therefore, a total of 5 holidays are given during each period.
- Any overtime work will be paid at a rate from ¥1,000～ depending on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Healthcare insurance and pension.
- Visa sponsorship available for both overseas and domestic applicants.
- Furnished apartment (refrigerator, microwave, washing machine etc.)
- Company-paid training.
- Public-transportation reimbursements for business and training trips.
- To be able to start work from the beginning of April 2022.
- To be able to complete a total of one month’s worth of training including 1 week of training in Tokyo prior to commencement of work. Thus, training may start from the beginning of March 2022. The salary during the training period will be explained during the interview.
- Tertiary qualifications obtained from a Japanese college or university; all academic fields are accepted.
- Eager to move and live in Kuwana city (Mie prefecture) for over a year.
- A willingness to learn new skills and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Japanese level: fluent or above (high level spoken and written skills).
- English level: conversational or above.
- Basic PC skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Non-essential prerequisites but are advantageous:
- Currently working in Japan; especially in Kuwana city, Hokusei region of Mie prefecture or the greater Tokai area.
- Possession of a Japanese driving license or the ability to obtain an International Driving Permit as there are opportunities to work and support our other school in Nagoya.
- Possession of a teaching license.
- Experience in customer service and or sales is preferred. However, backgrounds in cramming school management and or the teaching of primary and secondary school subjects in the fields of mathematics, sciences, IT etc. are also welcome.
- An understanding of the Japanese education system; including but not limited to both junior and senior high school and or university entrance examination system and processes.
After we have received your application and resume, we will only contact applicants by e-mail who have passed the initial screening process. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview which will be conducted either by face-to-face or through online applications such as Skype, Zoom or Google Meet. Face-to-face interviews are preferred, however due to the conditions caused by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, online interviews are available for all applicants.