- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 / Month
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
English Language Teacher Position in Osaka, Japan
A Full-time teaching position has opened up to join our team starting March/April 2022
We (Osaka Language Academy) believe everyone is different, learn differently, have different needs and understanding these is so important to us as a school.
Being a teacher with us means YOU are the most important thing to us, after all if we do not have teachers, we do not have students.
*****You must currently hold a work visa and be in Japan******
Our next team member will be part of a small team who entered the COVID-19 world like everyone else here in Japan and will be using online systems as well as the classic face to face lesson.
We have students of all ages from 3 upwards, through to businessmen and retired, therefore the team member needs to be comfortable around both kids and adults.
We are a medium to large, foreign owned family run school with 150-200 weekly students learning from our team in a freer working environment, with a real focus on communication between team members and providing a pleasant working atmosphere with weekly team meetings.
We open from Tuesday to Saturday and hours of when teachers are at school are from lunchtime to 9pm or 10pm, Saturday we start from 9am till 6pm. Depending on schedule and other factors, there are times when teachers may be asked to teach morning lessons, this is shared and taken turns with other team members.
Successful applicants will have an interview with the management team first, then with the team members which will allow you to ask questions about the school and what it is like to be part of the team.
Interested? We hope so, so please apply with a cover letter and resume.
Please check our homepage www.osakala.com, facebook and instagram pages.
Qualifications: • 120 hour TEFL qualification/ TESOL qualification
- University Degrees (legal requirement from Japanese authority for visa sponsorship)
- No Japanese language ability required
Typical task involves; Classroom management; facilitating the lessons maximizing the students chance to speak while ensuring adequate correction is given depending on the students needs/likes
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- e-mailing adult students homework if required;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school events, school parties, dinners and excursions;
- Involvement in school marketing ideas and implementation
- attending and contributing to training sessions;
- participating in marketing events for the school;
- Administrational duties, such as keeping student registers and attendance records. Compensation and benefit
- Starting Salary: From 230,000 upwards- Dependent on experience and skill set
- Accident insurance during working hours covered
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- We will help with the process of finding suitable accommodation, however financially it is down to the successful applicant to fund this. Note- we will be unable to offer any financial aid or contribution for relocation to Japan.
- Successful applicants are invited to Skype interviews with the management, teachers and followed by potential face to face interviews. Referees will also be contacted. Applicants will need to send your CV (with photo)and cover letter to Steve and Junko Sasaki-Samuels
- We will be in contact with the applicants who are successful with the first stage. Could you please assume if you haven’t heard from us in 2 weeks then unfortunately you application has been unsuccessful.