- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥125,000 / Month minimum guarantee/flexibility are negotiable depending on availability
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Berlitz Japan Hiroshima Language Center is looking for experienced English instructors.
- Join exceptionally capable and committed colleagues to teach interesting students with a wide variety of personal and professional goals.
- Teach customized lessons: adults, business English, and young learners, either privately or in groups of max 3 students.
- Duties include preparing and delivering lessons flexibly, writing high quality progress reports, using tablets/PCs skillfully to manage daily tasks including a percentage of lessons online.
Currently offering either Part-Time Guaranteed or Paid Per Lesson contracts: details here. The former has a monthly base salary of 125,000 yen and can be expanded with more availability. The latter has more flexible hours. Paid time off after 6 months. Good teachers are an investment so we provide full training, ongoing support, and development.
- Must be available on Saturdays at key times between 9:15AM and 5:30PM and for several weekday afternoons and evenings between 3PM and 9:15PM. Weekdays are negotiable.
- Must have native English fluency, preferably with education in an English setting.
- We can only accept applicants with work-capable visas and already living within 30 minutes of downtown Hiroshima.
- Minimum 4-year university degree required.
- Job requires some standing and some physical activities when leading kids.
- Must be willing to cooperate with all COVID-19 safety policies.
- Experience teaching children and business people.
- Knowledge of major standardized English tests.
- Business work experience.
Berlitz Japan Hiroshima Language Center is a flexible employer that can provide a good balance between guarantee and freedom. If you think you fit into our requirements save an issue or two, please inquire about your case. All inquiries can be sent to Hiroshima Language Center Manager of Instruction, Andrew Wolff, at [email protected]
Apply directly at: https://teach.berlitz.co.jp/apply/
There is currently no posting for a position in Hiroshima at the above URL, but please apply anyway and state clearly in your application that you are interested in working in Hiroshima.
We are looking forward to your application!