- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 サービス業
- Salary ¥247,444 / 月
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- You speak fluent Japanese and good English.
- You are available to work a flexible schedule, at a minimum of 32 hours/week.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a good, modern PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace, located within your own home
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- Please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- A Core i5 processor (2,8 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A Radeon R7 240 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.