- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥1,600 ~ ¥2,200 / 時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Things that should be in your background:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Have a fast and reliable desktop or laptop computer
- Digitally-confident and have a high-speed internet connection
- 3+ years experience contributing to professional work environments
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, IELTS certification is advantageous
The opportunity to improve people’s lives and make the world a better place inspires us.
Live English was founded in 2012, on the belief that great work and collaboration can happen anywhere, and that the future of education is digital. Our global virtual network of empowered teams collaborate across 6 continents, 60+ countries and 23 time zones to deliver global business and interpersonal communication skills to modern Japanese professionals and organizations.
What we’re looking for:
We seek.talented and dynamic individuals who can deliver personalized 1:1 learning experiences through our next-generation platform from the comfort and convenience of your home office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver inspiring and transformational learning outcomes
- Have a quiet workspace dedicated and optimized for individual, focused work
- Extend lesson plans beyond traditional textbooks to include online resources
- Keep record of learners’ progress in our next-gen learning platform
Other attributes that will help you in this role:
- Be naturally curious
- Have a growth mindset and thrive on continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Have a quiet, secure and distraction free home-based office environment
- Work From Anywhere (100% Remote)
Get in touch:
Join us and see how your work will impact lives for the better. We’d love to hear from you!
7-13-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 2F