- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー
- Salary ¥4,500,000 ~ ¥6,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
【Technical stack 】
【Must requirements 】
・More than 3 years of working experience with any of the skills below
・Team or project lead experience
・Source code review experience
・Engineering training experience
・Development experience of test code
・Design skill of infrastructure /architecture of system.
・Data science knowledge
◆求める日本語力/ Japanese skill criteria
ビジネスレベル/Business Level (N2)
< Be the No.1 technical partner for HR domain & HR division >
The company wants to be the best partner for HR domain and HR division. We have studied most of the recruitment platform in Japan and have the most data in HR domain, more than 5 years, more than 200 platform and 2,000,000,000 Job descriptions. Recently, got partnership with MIT and will focus more on technology.
- HR big data business
→by analyzing the enormous data of HR domain, provide the best data which clients need to accelerate their business.
- IT solution business
→by the fusion of Business × Technology × Creativity, we develop web application of the clients.
Started by developing APIs with our owned product but recently, we develop the web application and business web application too.
-Global HR business
→ to solve the population decreasing issue in Japan, help international talents to work in Japan,
Company is looking for technical leader/ bridge engineer with Indian team. You will be working with CTO. Lead the team and projects with international team !
< Responsibilities >
- Communicate with PM or Sales person and understand the requirement from clients or PM in Japanese
- Make system design and decide the task flow.
- Take the tasks that you can do within your working hour
- The simple task that you cannot take care should be outsourced to Indian engineer team.
- Tell and manage the task and cooperate to complete the project
- Projects from clients: Own product projects = 50:50
- You have frequent chance to use Japanese ( speaking and writing )
- Full remote work is available. Indian office is in Bangalore, Japanese office is in Tokyo.
- 2 engineers are in India, 2 project leaders from India are in Tokyo.