- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 / 月 (salary get raised every year)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
We are looking for an English teacher/childcare worker to join out team who:
- is a Native English Speaker
- has a B.A
- can commit to a one year contract
- can work in a team
- has enthusiasm in early childhood education
- has a strong sense of professionalism
Sukusuku World provides Japanese and English bilingual education and childcare to children aged zero to six yeas old.
With the Homeroom Teachers you would be responsible for a class of 0 - 2 year-old class or 3 - 5 year-old class throughout the day. Each class has about 20 students.
- Planning lessons and teaching English lessons and some other subjects
- Monitoring and playing with the children during free play time
- Planning and preparing for the school events throughout the year.
Please note that the responsibilities for this position are English teaching as well as childcare.
Working days: 5 days per week(Monday to Friday)
Working Hours: 8 hours per day (1 hour break)
Paid Holidays: National holidays, and 10 days in both summer and winter. (Holidays are given after the completion of 3 months)
Starting Salary: 230,000/month without teaching related certificate, 235,000/month with teaching related certificate
Teaching for the first 2 weeks at 1,041/hour
- Only 5-minute walk from JR Tachikawa station
- No working on national holidays and Sundays
- Health insurance
- 10days vacations are given in summer and winter other than paid sick leave days
- Transportation allowance: up to 15,000yen/month
- Visa sponsorship available
Position begins: August 2021
How to apply:
Please apply by sending your English CV, cover letter and a photo of yourself.
Please type "job application for Sukusuku World" in the subject line.
Kosugi bldg.,5th Floor 2-34-6 Akebono-cho Tachikawa City Tokyo 190-0012