- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥220,000 ~ ¥255,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- 12 years of education where English was the main language of instruction (all subjects)
- Currently living in Japan and holding a valid work visa
- University graduate with Bachelor’s degree or higher (if looking for visa sponsorship)
- Conversational Japanese abilities or a willingness to learn
- Able to commit to a full 1-year contract with minimal consecutive absences
[Looking for Teaching Work? We Can Help!]
Borderlink, Inc. has several Assistant Language Teacher opportunities in major cities and prefectures across western Japan. But don't miss out- apply now and secure work before the summer starts!
Are you able to drive? We welcome your application! If you're holding a valid Japanese Driver's License or International Driving Permit but don't own a vehicle, you can lease a company car from us for positions that require driving. Looking to relocate to an area near the positions listed below? We are able to assist you with the process, including locating accommodations anywhere your adventure takes you!
We are holding Skype interviews 7 days a week, and waiting to hear from you. Send in in your application today!
[General Position Details]
- Contract period: Immediate and March 2023 (depending on the position)
- Contract Type: Full-Time (Daily-wage positions are also available; please ask!)
- General working days: Monday to Friday (Between 1 to 5 days per week)
- General working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- School level: Elementary and/or junior high schools
- Location: Various (see list below)
- Benefits: Enrollment in Social Insurance (where applicable; some positions include National Insurance)
*If you have prior teaching experience in Japan (especially at public ES and/or JHS) your application will get special consideration.
*Some positions require driving. As mentioned, for positions meeting the criteria, we can help if you do not own a vehicle.
[Positions are Located in the Following:]
- Shiga 220,000 ~ 240,000 yen
- Osaka 230,000 ~ 255,000 yen
- Hyogo 230,000 ~ 255,000 yen
- Okayama 220,000 ~ 240,000 yen
If you or a friend are looking for ALT positions in eastern Japan, we also have some available in Tokyo, Saitama, Kanagawa, and Shizuoka. We also have some part-time (daily wage) positions available in Aichi (Nagoya).
Other positions may become available in the future. Please don't hesitate to let us know your situation when applying to this advertisement. We may have an available position that meets your needs!
- Personalized, friendly support from our team that includes assistance with end-of-year tax forms, setting up a bank account, & hassle-free visa renewal
- Year-round paid training sessions (including orientation/initial training)
- Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) & free consultation with veteran ALTs to help you
- Teach on weekdays (Mon-Fri between 8 am and 5 pm) with no mandatory overtime, leaving evenings, weekends and school vacations free
- Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
- Possibility of contract renewal, priority for future positions and/or advancement in the company based on performance and skills
- Prior to starting, ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar of working days which will help manage their other commitments
We are accepting applications now! We screen every application ourselves and as mentioned conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week and on weekends. Applicants from all over Japan are welcome, and as mentioned we can provide help finding housing to those looking to move. We're waiting to hear from you! Thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process can be expedited after evaluation.*