- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー
- Salary ¥3,500,000 ~ ¥5,000,000 / 年 (Based on interview performance, experience, etc. Estimate Only)
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
This hiring company is looking for someone with the ability to work well in collaborative environments, especially with regard to managing, planning, and efficiently executing tasks within a large-scale software development project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of C/C++ programming languages
- Familiarity with word processing, data management, and presentation software
- English: Business Level or higher
- Strong interest in programming/computer science/cybersecurity as a lifelong career
- Strong interest in residing in Japan long-term
- Japanese: Basic Level or higher
- Understanding of the North American software/cybersecurity markets
About the Company
This company is a major developer and distributor of computer security software, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and founded nearly two decades ago. With security software installed on over one million computers at approximately one thousand companies, government agencies, schools, and more, they have been helping protect the world from many of the major cyber-attacks since their founding. With distributions in Japan, China, and America, this company places a large emphasis on expanding into the global market with its products.
Work closely with software development and cybersecurity teams in an environment that will help build your skillset, and set you up for success in the industry. You will start by learning about the company’s various security products and by bolstering your cybersecurity experience with fervent support. In addition to software development in C/C++, you may also be tasked with data management:
– Build whitelists for defense platforms
– Analyze logs with security data gathered from clients
– Analyze distributions of data from the company’s software releases
Please note that successful candidates (especially those residing overseas) may be offered a probational contract, paid internship on track for a full-time offer, or another similar employment structure depending on current border policies as well as experience, qualifications, graduation date, etc.
After receiving your application, we will review your eligibility. If selected to move forward, we will contact you to schedule a video call with us or to submit a self-conducted interview. After, if the hiring company is interested, you will have an interview with your potential supervisor. Typically an offer is made soon after this first interview, but sometimes an additional interview is necessary.