- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥268,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native level English Speaker
- University degree or above.
Details about the company
- Communications company offering language services to a wide variety of language learners through its branches.
- In addition to general conversation lessons, Nova offers courses for students studying for specific English tests, such as TOEIC, TOEFL and also for students studying for specific purposes, such as business or travel.
- Lessons are also provided for young learners through our kids programs.
- Hiring for various locations across Japan. Relocation is welcome, but the cost will not be reimbursed unfortunately.
- NATIVE-LEVEL ENGLISH SPEAKER (ALL NATIONALITY MAY APPLY) & Japanese is not required!!
- We look for instructors who can teach both kids lessons and adult lessons.
- We sponsor visa for employees except for those with tourist visa
- Have a university degree or above.
- Have a strong sense of professionalism and are self-motivated.
- Must be able to work for at least a year.(Signing bonus of 35,000 JPY with Christmas bonus of 20,000 JPY) + (Contract renewal is possible with a bonus of 20,000JPY)
- Average salary per month for a 1st year instructor is around ¥246,000 (Assuming an instructor work on both weekends)
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed.
- Company provides either the Employment contract and Independent Contractor Agreement, with no national pension included.
The shift times on the weekdays will be between 13:20-21:30, 5 to 8 lessons.
The shift times on weekends will be between 10:00-18:10, 8 lessons.
Our branches are open from Monday to Sunday. All instructors need to work on both weekends since it is busier and more popular among our students.
Weekday evenings and weekends are peak operating times and those who are able to work at those times are preferred.
There will be two days off on the weekdays. The two days off might not be consecutive. We offer 34-40 lessons per week schedule.
1 lesson = 44 minutes (2 minutes for preparation + 40 minutes for teaching + 2 minutes for taking records)
The actual number of lessons will be decided based on the operating needs.
- 10 paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment).