- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (Negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- An enthusiastic communicator who enjoys the challenges of working with kids.
- Native English speaker from a native English speaking country.
- Experience with early childhood teaching.
- A university / college degree and/or training in ESL / TESL / TESOL.
- Live within 1 hour by public transport.
- A passion to teach, develop and give your students the effort they deserve.
- Experience with MS Word and Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop a plus.
We are a small team teaching mostly kids from 3pm to evenings on weekdays and mornings and afternoons on Saturdays. Although we teach all ages, our youngest students being 3 years old and our oldest 90, the majority of our classes are elementary aged. Class size is a maximum of six students for kindy and elementary and four students for older classes.
Our teachers are always building skills, working with our time honed methods and constantly improving. In addition, we employ some simple yet useful technologies and correspondence methods to keep our students engaged and which also builds on our teachers capabilities.
- Working Hours -
- 5 days a week with Monday and Sunday off.
- Weekdays from 12 - 10pm. Saturday 9am -6pm.
- 40 hours with up to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Maximum working duration of 4 hours between breaks.
- 12+ days paid holidays per year plus all public holidays off.
- Maximum 30 teaching hours a week.
Being owner operators and teaching ourselves, we appreciate that teaching shouldn’t have any more surprises than what our students require of us and understand that consistency in the workplace helps our teachers serve the students better. So, we provide fair and steady working conditions.
- Covid -
It also ought to be noted that we take covid seriously as evidenced by having no covid infections amongst staff throughout the pandemic.
- Transportation -
Transportation reimbursed up to 10,000 yen / month.
550-7 shinano-cho, Totsuka-ku