- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥210,000 - ¥250,000 / 月 (plus transportation)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
JOYTALK is now accepting applications for native English speaking ALTs for Japanese public Junior High school and Elementary schools in southern Tochigi Prefecture from August 2022 with the right teacher for the position. Training and orientation will be provided before beginning work in schools.
・ be native speakers of English
・ have at least a bachelor's degree from a university
・ be willing to commit to at least the end of the school year at the end of March 2023
・ enjoy working with children
・ be a team player
・ be outgoing with students and teachers taking initiative even in situations where English is not the main language
Applicants would also be highly regarded if they have or hold:
・ education qualifications
・ conversational Japanese language skills
・ have previous ALT experience or teaching experience in their home country
・ a driver's license valid for use in Japan & willingness to drive may be beneficial but is not needed for all positions
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Work at public junior high school, elementary school and or kindergarten from Monday to Friday with hours varying between 8:00am and 5:00pm, but tending more towards 8:30am to 4:15pm.
- The salary will depend on the position, as well as location, qualifications, teaching experience and Japanese language skills and as such, will range between 210,000 and 250,000 yen per month, which equates to 2,446,500 yen to 3,000,000 yen per full contracted year.
- We pay capped transportation allowance, on top of salary, that will vary depending on work conditions.
- We offer 10 days of paid leave from the start of employment for full year contracts, not making our employees wait for 6 months.
- We have the flexibility to allow paid leave to be used for sick days and on short notice.
- We can handle all visa related issues on your behalf at the immigration office so there is no need for you to take time off to be there.
- We enroll our employees in the company's social insurance system, including subsidized health insurance and pension, where required. Otherwise, we will be there to help you register at the city hall and enroll in the National Health Insurance and National Pension systems and for any other help you need.
- We will pay a full and not pro-rated salary for months with school holidays, such as April, July, December, January & March, while we guarantee at least 65% of the regular salary for August during the long summer vacation. Of course, those that work a full schedule in August will get paid a full salary then too.
Joytalk has been recruiting foreign staff for more than 39 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality and personal assistance to our foreign language staff. We provide visa sponsorship, paid holidays, discounted car rental, rental accommodation for our teachers if necessary and provide 24 hour support or assistance where needed. We also provide on-going teacher training with workshops held a number of times throughout the year, including prior to the start of the assignment and reimbursement for work transportation costs. We support our ALTs not only in teaching, but also in all aspects of life in Japan, 24 hours a day, including such things as large or small problems, negotiations, accidents, emergencies, etc.
Joytalk is proud to have supported our teachers with full work and full salary during the COVID-19 school shutdowns from March to May 2020.
Please submit your resume along with cover letter for assessment. We are also happy to take your application through our website. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to those who pass initial screening. We look forward to hearing from you soon.