- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー, 製造
- Salary ¥3,500,000 - ¥5,500,000 / 年 (Estimate only. Actual salary TBD based on interview performance, experience, etc.)
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Major or minor, or internship/work experience, in web development, design, or related subjects
- A strong desire to work in Japan as soon as possible
- Experience developing with CSS pre-processors (Sass/LESS, etc.)
English: Business Level
Japanese: Conversation Level
About the Company
Everything is connected to the internet in the age of IoT. Established in 2001, this company is on the bleeding edge of automated software solutions and hardware modules for controlling and managing everything from industrial tools, to robots, to server infrastructure, and more. The company is one of the leading service providers in Japan in the field of comprehensive support for cloud service systems, with a high contract continuation rate and loyal and lasting relationships with its clients. In the field of research and development, the company also provides software for the automatic operation of heavy machinery and software for visual regenerative medicine. We now live in the age of IoT, and this company is here to support it.
Work within this hiring company's agile Web UI/UX team to develop and design landing pages, blogs, consoles, etc., for the company and product websites. Your proposals will be incorporated into development as it progresses over time.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and planning of websites
- Design and planning of user experience and UI
- Design and planning of branding assets
- Other tasks will be assigned if necessary
The hiring company sets objectives and KPIs for individual- and team-based work, and Engineers have a lot of discretion in how they work and how they spend their time.
By self-managing activities in line with their own and overall business goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, Engineers grow by taking leadership in their work and by maintaining a mindset that allows them to take ownership of their work.
After receiving your application, we will review your eligibility and contact you accordingly. If selected to move forward, we will ask you to conduct an online video interview/questionnaire. Those who pass the video interview will be contacted with further instructions.
Ōtemachi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan