- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,500 / レッスン
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Valid visa that allows work in Japan preferred
- Native English speaker
- Available to work for a minimum of one year
- Bachelor's degree, 120-hour TESOL certificate (or willingness to get one.)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- MUST love working with children ages 3 to 12
- Patient and friendly, with excellent customer service skills
- Professional and punctual
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership and teamwork
- Clean and tidy
- The position is a part-time teacher with a large degree of autonomy
- (Full-time may also be available.)
- Must be comfortable using digital devices and technology for lessons, communication and online student records.
Have you been employed as a teacher, but not engaged as one? This job is for you.
We are looking for a dedicated teacher - not someone who wants to teach only to be paid.
Modern English is seeking motivated, passionate individuals to teach and then help manage our private language school in Korien, Hirakata, Osaka.
Manageable, easy-to-teach classes
Modern English provides small group and private lessons for adults and children.
Our lessons are 50-60 min long and have a clear, set structure, full curricula and measurable learning objectives.
Curriculum framework, class materials, and lesson plan guidelines, are ready for you.
Your role is to implement our monthly themes, engage learners, help them produce portfolio and presentation work, supplement where necessary and adapt to learners' needs.
Teachers work together in weekly professional development sessions.
Recent teacher-led initiatives include the portfolio, theme, presentation, project and research work shown in the image gallery below.
What's most important is that our students are engaged, have fun, hit the learning targets and keep their motivation high.
Classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Exact class times to be decided for September/October 2022.
Part-time salary of ￥2,500 per class.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer attractive benefits to our instructors.
- transportation allowance
- support for visa renewal and visa type change (on case-by-case basis)
- paid training program
- ongoing professional development
- contract completion bonus
Raises and promotions
Ideally long-term position with promotion to senior teacher.
All instructors receive regular evaluation and follow-up training and are provided with the tools needed to improve their teaching skills.
The standards for raises and promotions are clear - take initiative and plan your career.
Currently recruiting for Korien, Modern English also has multiple schools across Japan.
Friendly atmosphere with independence
Modern English offers a comfortable working environment and a high degree of autonomy.
Send a cover letter and resume to be considered.
Please start your cover letter with the word, 'Tea' and tell us what you offer to meet the above. We want teachers who want to work with us, not just work anywhere.
5-20-202 Korien Cho Hirakata-Shi