- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥215,000 - ¥230,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must be currently living in Japan
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 years education with English as the primary means of instruction
- Must have attained a minimum of a Bachelor degree in any field of study
- Possess a positive, friendly, team-player attitude!
We are urgently seeking an ALT to fill a placement in Honjo, Saitama beginning 29th August, 2022.
The position involves working 3 days per week in junior high school, and 2 days per week in elementary school.
We were the first company to dispatch ALTs in Japan. Yes, other companies might boast they've been operating longer than us. But none have been dispatching ALTs for as long as us.
Since 1989, we've come a long way. We now dispatch ALTs throughout the Kanto region, and Osaka.
- Join a reputable company who won't treat you like a number
- We'll sponsor your visa
- We'll provide opportunities for you to progress your career (teaching or otherwise) through our partnership with Temple University Japan
- We have the best training resources in the industry, ensuring you become a successful and competent ALT
- Our company app means you'll always have help at your finger tips. It also means we're master communicators, and you'll feel like you're part of a team
- The position includes 10 days paid leave, accessible after 6 months of employment
What's our ideal candidate?
- You've attained a minimum of a Bachelor degree, in any discipline
- You've completed at least 12 years of education with English as the medium of instruction
- You enjoy working with kids
- Whether you're new to teaching, or you have experience; you're enthusiastic about making a difference
- You're flexible, humble, and willing to work as a diligent team member
- You have a positive outlook on life!
If you've made it this far, chances are you might fit our company values. If you start your cover letter with the keyword 'RCS4ME,' then we will be SUPER impressed!
Unfortunately we get a lot of applications, and we can't reply to everyone. But if you meet our criteria, we'll message you through this portal for an interview.
Honjo, Saitama, Japan