- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥220,000 / 月 (Extra income from seasonal schools, after school clubs, relocation support)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- その他の言語 none
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Educational level: Bachelor’s Degree
- English level: Native-level English speakers. Only applicants who have primary education in English from K-12 will be considered.
- Japanese proficiency: not required.
- No prior experience is required, but experience working with children is a huge bonus. Most of our students are children between the ages of 2-5, so any prior experience will be beneficial to your performance.
- The most important qualification is a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We can train you in teaching techniques but we can’t train you to be cheerful, warm, and patient with students. You must be outgoing and passionate during class in order to expect the same from your students!
- Team-oriented - people skills and ability to work in a group
- Be able to attend the annual overnight trip with students
- You must have a passion for education and diligence.
- You need to work for one year.
Tokyo West International School is a boutique school located in Hachioji, a suburb of Western Tokyo. We run our school as a place where children are eager to come every day to play with friends and enjoy learning in a supportive environment. Our main goal is to have children enjoy every moment at school. We strive to improve our facilities and educational background to maintain the highest quality in childhood education. We even have an organic garden on campus demonstrating our "grow local, soar global" motto.
We are an International Baccalaureate candidate school (soon to be authorized).
Working days: Monday - Friday, evenings and weekends once or twice a year
Working time: 8:30 am -4:30 pm with one hour break
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays, school holidays
The teacher's duties include:
・Teaching, lesson planning, and preparation of materials
・Other school-related works
・40 hours/week(plus one hour break), evenings and weekends (once or twice a year)
・Cleaning the classroom
・Riding the school bus as a bus attendant
- Visa Support
- Relocation support
- Discount on school lunch
- Professional Development
- Starting salary is 220,000 yen per month; however, starting salary varies with prior experience and academic degree.
- Additional income can be earned from seasonal schools and after-school clubs.
About the location
Hachioji is the perfect blend of city and nature where central Tokyo is minutes away with the beauty of Takao mountain and Asakawa river in your backyard (in the city). You will find that the cost of daily living, restaurants, and transportation is comparable to what you would find in central Tokyo but at a much more reasonable price. A great place to live and work.
185 Umetsubo Machi, Hachioji, Tokyo,Japan