- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー
- Salary ¥3,096,000 - ¥5,000,000 / 年 (ボーナス支給あり（1年間/2回）)
- 英語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
*Applicants who cannot speak Japanese at a business level will not be considered*
- Conversational Japanese language ability
- Strong interest in IT / Computer Science or Engineering background
- Light experience with programming languages is preferred
- Ability to think quickly
- Great team player
We are looking for students with an interest in Systems Engineering to join our growing team based in Tokyo, Japan. Information Development Group works with many of Japan’s largest corporations by providing critical IT support, from building and operating their networks to developing software and platforms to meet our clients’ needs. Our software engineers play important roles in all major development and operational areas and typically work in project teams.
About the job
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure based on requirements put in place by the client
- Design, plan and develop systems and infrastructure based on clients’ needs
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Respond flexibly to clients’ requests in a timely manner
We work with applicants one on one to make sure they have a smooth transition to life in Japan.
Relocation support will be offered to students studying outside of Japan.
12-1 Gobancho, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan