- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 日本円 / レッスン
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for new English instructors to start teaching in Central Tokyo!
Set in the heart of Tokyo, our learning studios in the city’s central business district are closely clustered and easily located – being easily accessible from multiple stations and train lines. Given that this region is the home of corporate Japan, many of our learning studios are geared towards business professionals from a range of exciting companies and industries.
Our clients are motivated individuals that are often looking to take lessons in their free time – meaning the early mornings (07.00-09.15), evenings (17.30-21.55) and weekends (08.30-08.30) are times of high demand.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.