- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥215,000 - ¥250,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native-level English Speaker (you have a minimum of 12 years of education where English was the main language of Instruction)
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher (or you will obtain one by December 2022)
Make a Change in 2023 - Be an ALT!
Whether you're about to enter the job market for the first time or looking for a change of pace, becoming an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) is a great direction to take your career. Live and work in Japan, and gain skills and experience that will stay with you throughout the rest of your life.
Borderlink, Inc. is the fastest-growing ALT dispatch company in Japan, and we strive to improve with each passing year. We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals interested in becoming ALTs in elementary and junior high schools across Japan. Being an ALT can offer long-term job stability and create lifelong memories, so don't miss out! Read on for more information and how to begin your application process:
General Position Details
● Contract period: April 2023 to March 2024
● Contract type: Full-Time (Daily-wage positions are also available for candidates applying from within Japan)
● General working days: Between Monday to Friday
● General working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
● School level: Elementary and/or junior high schools
● Location: Various across Japan
● Benefits: Enrollment in Social Insurance (where applicable; some positions include National Insurance)
● Personalized, friendly support from our team that includes assistance with end-of-year tax forms, hassle-free visa renewal, etc.
● Year-round paid training sessions (including orientation/initial training)
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) plus free consultation with veteran ALTs to help you
● Teach on weekdays (Mon-Fri between 8 am and 5 pm) with no mandatory overtime, leaving evenings, weekends and school vacations free
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● Possibility of contract renewal, priority for future positions and/or advancement in the company based on performance and skills
● Prior to starting, ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar of working days which will help manage their other commitments
*If you have prior teaching experience in Japan (especially at public ES and/or JHS) your application will get special consideration.
For Those Living Overseas:
If you are currently living overseas, we are now accepting applications for the Spring 2023 season! You are welcome to apply today and take the first step in your journey towards Japan!
Borderlink offers support every step of the way for those coming from overseas, from applying for the visa to post-arrival training and assistance with housing. Whether this will be your first time in Japan, or you're looking to return and take up teaching once more, we're here to help. Get the ball rolling and apply today!
For Those Living In Japan:
If you are already in Japan and looking for teaching work, we hire year-round (including immediate-start depending on position availability). We are holding Skype interviews regularly throughout the week, and waiting to hear from you today!
Are you able to drive in Japan? We welcome your application! If you're holding a valid Japanese Driver's License or International Driving Permit but don't own a vehicle, you can lease a company car from us for positions that require driving.
Are you looking to relocate to another part of Japan? We are able to assist you with the process, including locating accommodations anywhere your adventure takes you.
Wherever you're looking to take your educational career in Japan, we're here to support you!
We are accepting applications now. We screen every application ourselves and as mentioned conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the week. Applicants from all over Japan and abroad are welcome to apply today. We're waiting to hear from you! Thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink.
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process can be expedited after evaluation.*
Omiya, Saitama, Japan