- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥390,000 / 月 (based on experience and conditions)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Excellent knowledge of SAT, SSAT, IELTS, and TOEFL (other tests an advantage)
- Five or more years of test teaching experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well with others (students and staff)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Word / Excel / Other) with the ability to learn new technology
- Free to start mid to late October at the latest
- Reside within reasonable travel distance or able to immediately relocate
- Appropriate work visa
- Preferred: Strong mathematics (for SAT / SSAT)
Interested in testing yourself and others?
Alpros is seeking an experienced test expert. The ideal candidate would be passionate about helping students reach their goals and have a solid understanding of the test techniques required to achieve the best scores possible (SAT / SSAT / TOEFL / IELTS / Others).
What you would do:
Working from our school in Shinjuku (a short walk from the station), your main focus would be ensuring teachers have the resources needed to help our students achieve their test goals. You would support and report to the Academic Director to ensure the smooth operation of the school.
As well as dealing with tests, the candidate would also prepare syllabi for academic and business classes with assistance where needed.
- Meeting and assessing students
- Providing demonstration classes to students and teachers
- Maintaining digital records and course documentation
- Evaluating test teacher suitability for courses and students
- Managing and scoring mock TOEFL / IELTS tests (writing and speaking sections) and providing written feedback
- Training teachers for the classroom and to score IELTS & TOEFL tests
- Providing feedback to counselors about student progress / problems
- Helping students with personal statements
- Assist in planning and troubleshooting both in-house and outsource courses
- Teaching challenging classes
This position is a fantastic opportunity for motivated educators interested in test performance and academic achievement.
- Challenging work that provides an opportunity for growth
- Serious and motivated teachers and staff
- A friendly but professional English work environment
- Learn and share knowledge with others
- Paid transportation
- Five 6.5 hour days a week plus an hour for lunch (schedule based on school needs with weekends and evenings when necessary)
- Occasional overtime when required by the school
Who are we?
Alpros is an independent school that has helped thousands of students reach their goals. We specialize in tests as well as academic and business English. Our students are serious and motivated and we have the teachers to match.
Alpros, 1 Chome-12-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan