- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥260,000 / 月 (will be determined by some prerequisites.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma(s), a letter of introduction, Photo, Teaching certification(s) ,Letters of recommendation (#2)
Special skills/requirements: native English speakers as a full-time teacher (mother tongue must be English.) Some understanding of Japanese and TESL/ESL certification preferred. Interests in working with young children. Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff. Willingness to adapt to and enjoy a different way of life. Class-organizing skill. Good singing voice. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Hours/week: 40 hours including teaching and office working, excluding commuting hours (Teachers travel to the class everyday). Every Monday and every Sunday off.
University degree(s) REQUIRED: BA
Professional certification PREFFRRED: Teaching
Professional certification(s) PREFERRED: TESOL/EFL
Experience required: Teaching experience to children (kinder, elementary school children, aged 2-15) is required.
1) Teaching English at kindergarten, area classes, Saturday immersion class, develop curricula and educational materials, attend meetings, and make class-reports. KEC foreign teachers travel to class everyday and Japanese teachers will assist them. The students are aged 2-12 preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, high school students, and some adults. There are 4-6 lessons per day.
2) Participating some events including camps for children, and ceremonies at kindergartens.
3) Teaching at the seminar for teachers.
4) Office work: Participating the meeting, planning and preparation for the lessons.
Salary: 240,000-260,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,120,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax). It will be determined by some prerequisites as below:
An employee with some teaching experience for children (more than 1 year)
An employee with TESOL certificate OR Education degree
An employee with some Japanese understanding knowledge.
Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract.
one-year contract : up to 30,000 yen
two-years contract :70,000 – 100,000 yen
Airfare for Employee no-residing in Japan: up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by company in cash on employee’s arrival in Japan.