- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (negotiable, Signing bonus)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- その他の言語 Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- All positions must have high-school degree or above, no age restriction.
- Applicants must speak English as their first language & be from an anglosphere nation.
- Applicants with teaching experience will be preferred; however, ambitious applicants with no teaching experience are also welcome.
Experienced & new English conversation teacher needed for children & adults that can start in the near future. Teacher must live in the Kanto area or within a hour range of our schools in Kashiwa, Matsudo & Nagareyama or willing to relocate.
1) Full 5 days a week contract employee
Full-time employee For teachers with head teacher or management experience
Requirement differs according to the students taught:
A) Lessons for children from 1 years old and above
Require teachers to like children and know how to interact with them.
Teachers must also have an ability to believe in children and be happy about children's achievements and development. In ordered to be so, teachers must be able to respect children’s individuality, and must have patience to face children one by one.
2) Lessons for adults over 18 years old
Require teachers to have common-sense and to be sophisticated. Teachers must be able to capture the level and needs of the students, and communicate with students friendly but with respect.
- Teacher with teaching experience needs to output above requirements through actual practices.
- Teacher with no teaching experience is required to have above characteristics and be able to gradually output through practices.
The position involves teaching of five or six lessons for children in a day (50 minutes each) and one or two lessons for adults a day (50 minutes). Besides the lessons, the school prepares few seasonal events each year, such as Christmas, Halloween, and one or two summer events.
For all contract employees, attendances at these events are mandatory; however, the pay of the day will be counted as overtime in case of the day being a holiday.
In the lessons for children, the classes are divided into twelve different levels of students based on age and ability, with maximum size up to six children. This means our teachers must teach many different classes every single week.
In the lessons for adults, students are grouped by ability, but in cases of ability gap between the students, teachers must find solutions to get all the students to be involved. Above all, our teachers must be flexible and adapt to several different situations, including last-minute schedule changes.
1) Contract employee
with 1 or more years of teaching experience JPY 240,000 to 250,000 for 35 hours over 5 days a week. Plus a year end bonus after sighing the following year's contract. Amount of days and hours are negotiable.
Full time Contract employee for experienced English teacher
with 2 or more years of teaching experience in Japan with management skills or an interest in such a position. JPY 280,000 - 300,000 for 40 hours over 5 days a week. Plus a year end bonus after sighing the following year's contract.
Manger positions available with mangers benefits
with no teaching experience JPY 230,000 - per month
*Over-time payment will be paid for all teaching over 35 or 40 hours weekly (not required)
*Experiences and age will be considered
*Relocation assistance possible if needed
1) e.g. 9:00 - 16:30, 11:00 - 19:30, 12:00 - 20:30 We do not have split shifts.
Teachers work a total 35 hours or 40 hours a week within above working hours of rotations.
Vacation and holidays
1) Holiday on either Sunday or Saturday, and additional day off decided through rotation and applicants' specification
Paid vacation of 20 days from the first year (salary will be guaranteed for 20 days of predetermined holidays)
Benefits and welfares
* Transportation fee reimbursed
* Salary increase & promotions are a possibility based on performance
Handz English School