- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥300,000 - ¥335,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Successful teaching experience in an Early Years setting.
- Experience of assessing pupils.
- High level of personal skill in and passion for EYFS teaching and innovation.
- Interest in innovative activity design and integration of creativity and the arts
Disposition – evidence of:
- Personal and intellectual qualities required to set an example to others.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and to raise the skills and personal achievements of all pupils.
- Flexibility, drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Approachability and a sense of humour.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- An awareness of key child development stages.
- Ability to be a good team player with a good understanding of how teamwork contributes to school improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
The post holder will be required to exercise her/his professional skills and judgement to carry out, in a collaborative manner, the professional duties set out below:-
1. Development of the school
- Supporting the vision, positive ethos and policies of CIS and work to develop the teaching, learning and attainment of pupils
- Working with the team in achieving the priorities and targets which the school sets for itself in implementing an innovative and arts-focussed curriculum.
2. Teaching and Learning
- Working as part of a team to plan and prepare stimulating, challenging, enjoyable learning opportunities which take into account the individual abilities of the pupils in the class.
- Supporting the development and on-going review of the school’s curriculum.
- Being an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating that all pupils’ needs are met and their learning is challenging.
- Giving immediate oral/written feedback to pupils about their learning so that they know how to improve.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Supporting the development of the school’s assessment procedures.
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour in all learning situations.
- Communicating and consulting with the parents/carers of pupils about their child’s experience and progress
- Informing and managing Teaching Assistants in support roles in lessons where relevant.
- Working closely with the whole school team to secure and maintain excellent communication and high standards across the school.
4. Other Specific Responsibilities
- Participating in continuing professional development (CPD) activities
- Participating in the review and management of performance
- In liaison with team and school leaders, support local day trips to enhance and encourage the skills and experience of all pupils.
- Registering attendance of pupils and supervising pupils whether before, during or after school.
- Running high quality extra-curricular activities
- Contributing to and attending whole school and community events throughout the year
- Take on other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Head of School.
Clarence International School, 3-9-5 Minamiayoama