- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥16,000 / 日
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
1. Native-level English fluency.
2. Excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of English grammar.
3. A minimum of a BA/BS degree.
4. Experience teaching adults and children in person and online.
We are seeking 2-3 part-time English instructors for our school in Himeji. Starting in March/April 2023.
1. 16,000 yen per day. For example, if you are assigned to 3 days a week, then that month's income would be up to 192,000 yen. Public holidays and company holidays are off.
2. Available days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Instructor can choose just one day or up to three days to teach.
3. Teaching group and private lessons at our main office or classes at a junior high school in Himeji. Group lessons at our main office have a maximum capacity of 8 students, and classes at the junior high school have a maximum capacity of 24 students.
4. Working hours are 11:00 am-8:00 pm or 12:00 pm-9:00 pm. One-hour break is included.
5. Lessons are 45, 50, or 55 minutes long. There is a maximum of 6 lessons a day. Textbooks are used in all lessons. Teachers post lesson details and homework on Google Classroom.
6. Other responsibilities include preparing supplementary materials, assessing student learning, and tutoring students who need extra support.
7. One-year renewable contract. Bonus at the completion of one year. Will sponsor or renew visa. Transportation allowance and training provided.
〒670-0935 兵庫県姫路市北条口２丁目１５番地 小山ビル４階