- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥280,000 - ¥280,000 / 月 (As per contract)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Native English speaker, some Japanese
- The applicant must be living in Japan
- Must have relevant work visa
- Early Childhood teaching certificate/degree/diploma/experience in Early Childhood settings. 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Early Childhood educator. Working as an assistant with an experienced team, in a school that embraces diversity and families.
- You must be a qualified Early Childhood teacher with experience in preschools. You may be required to take on the role of lead during the week and work closely with families in order to provide the best possible outcomes for the children in your care.
- Music skills are an advantage e. g. play the piano or other instruments.
- The day involves being flexible and includes art, language and literacy, music, free play, sensory play, meal times, outdoor play in the park and if you are the lead on a day, writing a journal which is then posted to Class Dojo, our portal for communicating with parents.
- Our Curriculum incorporates aspects of Reggio Emilia, Emergent Curriculum, The Integrative Learning Themes of IB, Play Based learning, Values learning and the Ohana Child Map.
Ohana International School is known as being one of the most sought after International Preschools in Minato-ku. Besides being paid monthly, all holidays are paid as well as monthly transportation. All professional development is paid by the school together with health insurance, and pension. We pay for your annual medical check-up. There are always opportunities for advancement based on performance. Performance appraisals and team building events are held annually.