- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥215,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
Are you a professional who is looking for a good work-life balance this Winter 2022? Please read on!
Enrich through education
Link Interac is the largest private provider of ALTs in Japan with instructors teaching all the way from Hokkaido through to Kyushu, with 1 in 4 elementary students being taught by an Interac ALT. This is a big responsibility that we take seriously. At Interac, we are passionate about creating motivation in the next generation through a ‘whole person’ education experience. Whether you are interested in teaching us for the first time or you are interested in returning, we are excited to welcome you to the Interac teaching family!
About being an ALT with Interac:
Interac is looking for ALTs in the Shimotsuma, Ibaraki area, starting December 2022. If you are interested in working as an ALT, please make an application today. We have positions available for a full-time position teaching in elementary, junior high schools. ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights.
As an Interac ALT, you can expect to:
– Flat rate salary with no pro-ration in August or December!
– Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
– Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
– Attend ongoing skills development and training programs
– Become an essential part of your school and local community
Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits, will be clarified for candidates who successfully secure an offer of employment.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.
Shimotsuma, Ibaraki, Japan