- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥300,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Qualifications and Experience
- has had a minimum of one year of full-time teaching experience within a recognized English-medium educational system
- has an interest in working with young children in an English immersion environment.
- be able to effectively utilize technology within the classroom
Mie International School was founded in 2018 in Tsu City, Mie Prefecture as a part of the Maple Leaf Education Group. The school uses a theme-based learning approach (International Early Years Curriculum) within the full-time preschool program.
We are seeking a teacher for a Pre-Kindergarten class to begin in November 2022 to fill in for a teacher on maternity leave. The teacher will be responsible for teaching a group of up to 14 students alongside a bilingual assistant teacher as well as taking part in some afterschool clubs. After fulfilling the substitute position, the teacher will be re-assigned to a similar aged class at one of our 2 campuses.
The ideal candidate should be one who is interested in at least a 2 year commitment at reputable school going through a phase of growth, improvement and change. As the school continues to expand, opportunities for advancement will also become available.
- submit their CV/resume by email to [email protected]
- submit clear copies of their degrees and teaching credentials
- submit reference letters if you already have in your file from educators holding administrative positions
Applicants will only be contacted should a position in their area of qualification and experience become available, and if the school deems that they may be suitable to fill the position becoming vacant.
- Competitive Salary Scale up to 3.9 million yen per year for established teachers
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing professional development
- Visa Sponsorship
- Flexible working hours