- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (Salary increases depending on experience and skills.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Regular working hours of 13:00-21:00 Tuesday to Friday, 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays (5 working days per week, 8 hour shifts with a 45 minute lunch break)
- Lead 50 minute English lessons for children between the ages of 3-14 in classes of up to 6 students
- Communicate with and work closely alongside bilingual Japanese staff to provide exemplary customer service for students and parents
- Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
- Native-level English fluency required
- Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our team at WinBe Omori school in Tokyo.
Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,900 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
What We Offer
- Starting monthly salary of ￥240,000-300,000 depending on experience and skills.
- Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
- Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
- Bonus twice a year (Summer & Winter)
- Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed up to ￥ 40,000
- Social Security & Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
Our Teaching Style
WinBe is a time-tested English Conversation School that focuses on providing students with fun and creative lessons that focus on real-life conversational skills. At WinBe, we believe that when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
Rather than a goal in and of itself, our teachers at WinBe see English fluency as a valuable tool with which our students can excel in life and achieve any goal they set their minds to. With this concept in mind, our lessons our goal-driven and custom tailored to students' individual needs; nurturing children's confidence and motivation by assisting them in the achievement of these goals.
- Application Submitted
- Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
- 1st Interview (Skype)
- Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
- Official Offer of Position
- On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
- Initial Training & School Placement
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
〒573-1118 Osaka, Hirakata, Kuzuhanamiki, 2 Chome−23−3 アイワマンション 1F