- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥262,000 - ¥262,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native English Speaker
- Currently living in Japan
- Work Visa or other full time work permit (visa sponsorship is also available)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous AET or ALT experience preferred
iTTTi Japan Co. Ltd (Peppy Kids Club) is currently seeking Assistant English Teachers (AETs) to work at junior high schools in the Nagoya City municipal school system, starting from early April 2023.
- Duties and responsibilities include:
- Team-teaching with other Japanese Teachers in English language classes of up to 40 students.
- Planning lessons and activities, and preparing worksheets and lesson materials.
- Marking school assignments and exams.
- Participating in morning meetings at the school, and monthly company meetings.
- Participating in school events and club activities.
- Teaching at elementary schools from time to time
- Teaching at the company's children's English conversation classrooms from time to time.
- The core work schedule is Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 17:00
- AETs are usually assigned to 2 junior high schools during the school year
- AETs usually teach 3 to 4 lessons per day, with a maximum of 6 lessons in a day
- Training and is provided, followed by school orientation
- Monthly salary of ¥262,000 (increases with tenure)
- Annual performance bonus of up to ¥80,000 per year (increases with tenure)
- Commuting reimbursement for train and bus fare
- 5 flexible paid vacations days and 20 set paid vacation days (increases with tenure) per year
- Company Insurance (Shakai-hoken), including health insurance and pension contributions
- Teachers who require housing have the option of renting a company apartment
Nagoya, Aichi, Japan