- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,000 - ¥2,500 / 時間 (Negotiable)
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Fluent in English (comfortable teaching it) Functional in Japanese (comfortable speaking with parents)
- The applicant should already be in Japan
- Must have a valid Visa. The school will continue to sponsor visas.
- Must have a College Degree.
- Be fit and energetic. The program will be running on 3 floors.
- Experience working with young children.
- Must be able to start no later than April 3rd, 2023.
Central Forest International School, a long-established and highly respected kindergarten/preschool in Chuorikan area (Yamato, Kanagawa) is expanding the school to offer an After School and Eikaiwa Program and seeking a highly motivated educator with organized skills to assist the school head manager. This is a management position that is perfect for someone that wants to be rewarded for the success of the program that he/she will be implementing. The school is owned and managed by western educators and has a progressive approach to education.
- Working hours 14:00-19:45 2-5 days a week.
- Communication with parents.
- Program schedule management.
- Supervising students and teachers.
- Substitute teacher when required
- Enrolling new students
- Posting school pictures and bulletins on social media.
- Manage season school camps.
- Collaborate with the school Head Administrator
Pay: 2,000 - 2,500 yen per hour (Plus monetary incentives. Higher salary and raises commensurate upon skill, experience, and performance)
Bonus: An incentive will be paid for each trial student who enrolls.
- Transportation is reimbursed or the school can provide parking nearby.
- All training time and professional development are paid.
- You will be trained under the school's head administrator and be supported in your duties.
While this position is currently part-time, we expect it to grow into a full-time position. Our international school has an extremely low teacher turnover rate, supportive staff, and the school community can be described as happy and fun.
The school has a diverse population and a dynamic learning environment, and you will be working with a talented group of children, teachers, and supportive staff.
Japan, 〒242-0007 神奈川県Yamato, Chuorinkan, 2 Chome−10−5 大和市中央林間2丁目マンション