- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,400,000 - ¥3,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
- Criteria 5: Has a high level of Japanese language proficiency, including the ability to translate documents, provide interpretation, and participate in meetings completely in Japanese. Generally, JLPT N1 or N2 is sufficient, but candidates with high levels of proficiency not holding a JLPT are also welcome to apply.
Interac expects to have opportunities around Japan for positions as a Coordinator of International Relations (CIR) in local government offices. This is a different position from the typical ALT position, and is based in a local government office rather than a public school. Occasional teaching assignments may also be assigned.
Now is the time to apply for a full-time CIR position. Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits, will be clarified for candidates who are successful in securing an offer of employment.
CIRs assist with international exchange activities at the local level, working in town offices and international centers, etc. Their duties may include translation of documents, interpretation for local officials, international exchange event/program advising & planning, caring for guests from abroad, preparation of materials for international exchange, and teaching local schools and/or conversation classes in English.
Interac CIRs can expect to:
– Flat rate salary with no pro-ration in August or December!
– Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
– Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled working hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there may be special evenings or weekend events, with corresponding time off in lieu)
– Attend on-going skills development and training programs
– Become an essential part of your workplace and local community
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
Finally, before submitting your application, we strongly advise you to check the requirements listed above to ensure that you meet them. We also recommend that you double-check the details on your resume to ensure that the status of residence, phone, email, previous work details, etc. are accurate. Due to the ongoing nature of our recruiting activities, it may be some time before you receive a response to your application.
These positions are available to persons currently residing in Japan. If you are outside Japan, please view our other positions on our job board.
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.
Imizu, Toyama, Japan