- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must have a current and valid visa (Specialist in Humanities)
- Candidates must be currently living in Japan and must be willing to relocate.
- Native English speakers only!
- Experience is preferred
- Some basic knowledge of conversational Japanese is also preferred
- Must work well with others, have a positive attitude and be flexible.
Green Mountain English School, located in Kuwana City, Mie prefecture, has a job opening for an Eikaiwa teacher starting from April 2023.
Teaching hours are 25-30 hours a week plus preparation time.
Classes include teaching very young students (starting from 2 years old), elementary school, junior high school and adult lessons.
Plan for and teach classes of up to 7 students per class using a variety of songs, TPR, phonics, writing, reading and games.
All teaching materials are provided by the school.
We also hold 3 annual events per year. An Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween and Christmas parties.
Details and Conditions:
- Salary ¥250,000/month
- Working days are Monday through Friday.
- Visa support provided
- Holidays include Golden Week, Obon and a winter break
- Fully furnished apartment is available
We are an American owned and operated school since 2005. Please check out our website for further details:
Kuwana City, Mie, Japan