- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2000 - ¥3000 日本円 /時間
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
AIM Academy is currently looking for committed and motivated individuals to join our team! We are an all-English after-school academy located near Ishikawacho Station & Motomachi Chukagai Station in Yokohama.
Tutors will teach mathematics using materials that are provided. The topics follow the IB/GCSE curriculum. Most students are bi-cultural international school students and returnees. All lessons are taught in a 1-to-3 or 1-to-1 setting and entirely in English.
This part-time position is ideal for professionals and outstanding students with a passion for teaching and helping others reach their goals.
Classes are held Monday-Friday 15:30-20:00
Instructors usually come in to teach for around 2-4 hours a day but this may vary depending on the demand. Students come in on a set time/day every week so once the schedule for the trimester is decided, instructors can expect to work around a set schedule. Lessons vary between 1-2 hours each and you may have an hour or two between lessons where you are not teaching. We also have a number of students who come in for make-up lessons, so you can expect quite a lot of irregular lessons to be booked throughout the month.
(1000/hour during training session
2000/hour during probation period)
Transportation will be compensated up to 1000 yen/day
– have strong interpersonal skills
– care about the student’s learning and enjoyment throughout the lesson
– be able to develop a positive rapport with students through an energetic and supportive medium
– have an interest in personal growth
– be able to conduct structured yet exciting and high powered lessons
– be a team player and be ready to contribute to making the classroom a positive environment for both the students and teachers
– flexible to sudden changes and cancellations
– be a native or fluent speaker of English
– have a valid working VISA in Japan
– have prior teaching experience
Not necessary but preferred skills:
– knowledge or experience in International Schools and the IB program
– English-Japanese Bilinguals preferred (English proficiency is a must)
If interested, please send your CV with a cover letter, photo and 3 references.
Only those that pass the initial screening process will be notified.