- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥280,000 ~ ¥330,000 日本円 /月 negotiable depending on experience; ¥100,000 annual finishing bonus; health insurance; transportation; professional development support
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Tokyo YMCA International School seeks a full-time, highly qualified and organized academic support teacher. Working hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. Position starts Mid-August, 2020.
This position assists students who require additional help academically. Academic support classes are organized in and outside the mainstream classroom with individual and groups of students. The support teacher collaborates with mainstream teachers to identify specific needs of students and track progress.
The primary goal of the program is to raise the academic level of students to allow full participation in the mainstream class curriculum without additional support. Salary depends on the level of experience.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- University degree
- ESL certification (highly preferred)
- Experience with language support
- Teaching experience required
- Teacher certification preferred
- Japanese resident or working visa, living in Tokyo
- University diploma required