- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 人事 / リクルート
- Salary 250,000~ 日本円 /月 Salary including commission can range from 250,000~ 15,000,000 yen
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
HOSHIKAWA K.K. seeks an Associate Consultant to join our growing team. We are a Tokyo-based headhunting recruiting firm covering a wide range of position levels, from management candidates to senior management. One of our company’s features is our specialization in the consumer goods and healthcare industries.
We have an open mind culture, international work environment and teamwork at HOSHIKAWA. In addition, we have an On-the-Job Training system for Associate Consultants.
We provide you with personalized advice and place you in a position tailored to a candidate experience and career goals. In addition to placing candidates in positions, we also provide career path and career development counseling services and build a deep relationship that will help them in long-term career planning. We work for major international companies in Japan and Asia. We have a long history of supporting foreign business that is expanding into Japan and Asian market. Our Consultants are experts on the local market and industry trends, providing a high-quality service to our clients and professionals, helping them make better hiring decisions.
- Cold calling and emailing to make appointments
- Database management
- He / She is be able to expand the network by using SNS (Social Networking Service) effectively.
- Candidate who likes to collect information for research and analysis of the market and meeting with people.
- PC skill: Word, Excel and Power Point
- English ability: Business Level (official language: English)
- Japanese: Business Level, especially speaking and listening
- Education: Bachelor or above (preferable to Economics, Commerce or Psychology)
- Professional Experience: at least 2 years
- Working Visa holders and must be currently residing in Japan
Commission and Career Opportunity
We have a promotion system and top-level payment system in the recruiting industry.
High compensation structure (base salary and performance bonus)
- Paid Transportation
- Corporate healthcare and social insurance
Benefits Package Retirement Salary (eligible after 2 years)
- Days off: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays