- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 240,000-280,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
L.A. English Academy is seeking a full-time English instructor for our Himeji school. The school is located 5 minutes from JR Himeji station. Starting immediately.
Candidates should be:
1. A native English speaker or have native level proficiency.
2. Have excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of English grammar.
3. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree.
4. Have experience teaching adults and children.
5. Be willing to relocate to the Himeji area and available for in-person interviews.
6. Be willing to commit to at least one year.
7. Experience using Google Classroom / CALL principles.
1. Full-time position. 40/hours a week.
2. 240,000 ~ 280,000 yen per month depending on qualifications and experience.
3. Five working days per week.
4. Paid holidays include: all national holidays, company holidays plus 10 flexible paid leave days a year.
5. Working hours are 12:00pm-9:00pm weekdays and 10:00am-7:00pm on Saturdays.
6. Teaching at main office and at a nearby private junior high school.
7. Enrollment in social insurance.
8. Professional development support.
Visa sponsorship is available for qualified candidates.
We can introduce a share-house that is near the school. Rent is under 40,000 yen/month with minimal upfront costs.
L.A. English Academy LLC., has been in business for over 14 years in the Kansai area. Our school is expanding and we are continually looking to add bright motivated teachers to our staff. We focus on teaching all the fundamental language skills while using technology to support our students in and outside of the classroom. We really want our teachers to improve themselves professionally and give financial support for teachers who choose to engage in skills development.
Please send your CV with a recent picture attached to:
[email protected] the email you send please describe your favorite teacher when you were in school and why they were your favorite.