- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 286,000 - 297,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Jabble is looking for new English instructors to start in Chiba and Tokyo!
(immediate priority in the Chiba/Funabashi area)
Jabble provides group (maximum class size of 4 students) and man-to-man adult English conversation lessons. We are an at-home school that focuses on quality and genuine connections with our students. We have four schools located in Chiba (Chiba Station, Funabashi Station) and Tokyo (Shimbashi Station, Shinjuku Station). Our unique teaching style focuses on student centered communication, while providing immediate feedback to improve the student’s fluency and grammatical accuracy.
We also have school functions (semi-regular parties: hanami parties, Christmas parties, etc.) that are a great opportunity for our students to speak English outside the classroom.
Working hours: (5 days/week; days/shifts depend on the school)
Tues./Wed./Thurs.: 12:45-20:50 (1 shift)
Tues./Wed./Thurs.: 10:00-20:50 (2 shifts)
- Competitive compensation: 286,000 – 297,000/month
- Successful applicants will receive over one week of paid training.
- Paid vacation (fixed holidays):
・Spring vacation: 8 days
・Summer vacation: 8 days
・Winter vacation: approximately 15 days
- Transportation will be be reimbursed up to 10,000/month
- The ideal candidate is friendly and outgoing, and is willing to learn our style of teaching.
- Prior English teaching experience is not required, but we do consider the desire and willingness to learn our style of teaching valuable.
- Jabble students are motivated and often study in their free time. This means evenings (17:30 – 20:50) and weekends (10:00 – 18:05) are times of high demand. Successful applicants will be able to work during these times.
- Japanese proficiency is not necessary, but can help when dealing with lower ability students.
- We promote our school through handing out flyers, so being able to help out with that is a plus.
- Additional key points:
1. The applicant must be a native speaker. (English must be his/her first language.)
2. The applicant must currently reside in Japan and/or hold a valid working visa. (We are capable of visa sponsorship.)