- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary 275,000+ 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- ESL Teaching experience preferred
- Available to work weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes, university classes as well as adult classes
- MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan
- MUST currently reside in the Kansai area
We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children and teens
* are already residing in the Kansai area of Japan and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: ONLY DOMESTIC applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka (Skype/phone interviews are not available at this time).
MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan.
*Part Time Guarantee contracts available. 125,000 yen per month for working 13.5 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings. For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Namba, Osaka.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
November 25 to November 29, 2019
December 9 to December 13, 2019