- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 3,000,000 日本円 /年 Starting Salary Negotiable (Experience Based)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English Kindergarten teachers for our Kids Duo International schools in Chiba!
- Regular working hours are 8:30~17:30, Monday-Friday (occasional Special Events also held on weekends).
- Instructors may be asked to work paid overtime in the mornings or evenings if able.
- Working shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break).
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
- Ten paid vacation days per year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays.
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Renewal Bonus upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive 5-week initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
- Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
☆Kids Duo International: A New Approach in Education☆
Kids Duo International is a state-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten with a fully tailored curriculum of English, Japanese and Physical Education. Each day our instructors strive to provide a high level of educational programs, which ensure that our students are better equipped for years of schooling in the challenging Japanese educational system.
While Kids Duo International has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons; allowing ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class. No one day is the same at KDI, and you can expect to cover a broad variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Numbers & Shapes, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, and Show & Tell, just to name a few. By giving our students such a wide variety of programs, we are actively engaging them and enabling them to learn through different mediums.
As a bilingual International School, our students also participate in a plethora of Japanese-language classes & activities as well. This includes Music, Vocational Roleplay, and our expansive Physical Education program, the aptly named (and student-favorite) “Ninja Class.” This new and revolutionary approach to physical education focuses on the biomechanics of human movement, developed by our pioneering sister-school Ninja Nine. Native English instructors accompany their students throughout all of these programs, and are encouraged to participate as well!
We would like our instructors to see themselves as the representatives of their respective countries and act accordingly in a fun and professional manner at all times. An instructor’s perspective: “Working for Kids Duo International is about making a difference in a child’s life and achieving your full potential as a constructive and creative instructor!”
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *