- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 2,100 日本円 /時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- Other Languages Highly desirable
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
An established conversation school (eikaiwa), that mostly caters to young learners, is hiring a new teacher to replace a member of staff who’s leaving Japan.
- Location: 5-minute walk from Yokohama station;
- Compensation 2100 yen/hour (with yearly raises, based on performance);
- Working hours: approx 28 hours, 5 days per week (can be increased in the future);
- Working days: Wednesday-Friday (between 14:30-20:00), Saturday-Sunday (between 9:30-17:00);
- Starting date: November-December 2019;
- Transportation allowance paid.
- Near-Native level of English with clear pronunciation;
- Teaching certificate/degree;
- Fit enough to carry over 25 kg and perform dances and songs with the kids;
- Able to learn the craft and adjust to the needs of the students;
- Be in Japan and already have an appropriate visa;
- Able to use MS Office and Android devices.
- Over 1 year of experience working with children;
- Ability to speak more than one language;
- A parent;
- Teach English to your learners according to school’s curriculum (textbooks, curriculum provided);
- Actively participate in school events;
- Communicate with parents between classes (often, in Japanese).
To apply, send an email with your cover letter to [email protected], with your CV in PDF format attached. Also, please record a video under 5 minutes long with a short self-introduction with your:
- name, country of origin;
- history of living in Japan (no matter how short);
- teaching history (with main achievements);
- hobbies (with main achievements or memorable experiences);
- anything else you’d like to include.
Please, include the link to the video (e.g. Youtube/Google Photos) in your email body, or add it as an attachment.