- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000 ~ 270,000 日本円 /月 Bonus every 6 months
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
If you have ever wanted to work as an English teacher in a family environment, this job is for you. We provide you with extensive training in an easy going working environment, so if you have limited experience, there is nothing to worry about. We have our own teaching curriculum and teaching methodology which we will train you in.
One advantage of this job is that it involves both working at preschools and at private schools. In this way you get to experience working in both a pre school and an private English school. The teachers at all schools that we employ are both helpful and friendly.
An example of you day may be:
Go to a preschool and work with the preschool staff to give fun and educational English lessons.
In the afternoon, to go to a private English School where you teach preschool aged kids to adults, depending on the day. (Don’t worry we provide you with enough training and skills to enable you to accomplish the job.
One of the major benefits of working for this company is that it is a family orientated working environment. What we mean be this is that, we consider employees to be part of our family, rather than just being a teacher or a number.
Another benefit is the extensive training that we provide. You will be given enough training and feedback in order to be able to feel comfortable and confident in a teaching environment. If you need to ask any questions, we are always there to assist you. From our point of view there are no stupid questions.
This company is different from a “regular” Eikawa. In terms of holidays you get, winter, summer and Obon and more. That is in addition to the normal days off that you receive every month.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Bonuses are available ever 6 months.
- Extensive training is given, and regular meetings are held.
- Shakaihoken (health insurance and pension is provided as part of the wage package).
- Regular working hours are 10~7.
- Most public holidays as well as summer, winter and Obon holidays.
- Visa Sponsorship available.
- Transportation is fully reimbursed.
- Language requirements: English as a first language (Native English speaker).
- Please apply if you are currently in Japan.
- A current visa that enables you to work.
- A minimum of a completed University degree is required (For visa purposes)
- Must be in good health.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Location: Tokyo, Saitama.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must be able to commit, preferably a person who is looking for long term employment.
- We would prefer a serious person, who enjoys games and teaching fun lessons.