- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary From 1,600 yen up to 2,000 yen 日本円 /時間 It is depending on experience and skills
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher /educator who is passionate about education and is willing and able to contribute to our new school and student life in a wide variety of ways.
At our school, we teach children from 18 months up to 12 years old.
We focus on teaching and introducing Phonics in all our classes including preschool.
Our lessons include many activities such as games, science, music and arts in order to develop children’s imagination, creativity, critical thinking and to create an engaging environment where children can have fun while learning English.
Essential teaching requirements include:
- 2 or more years of teaching experience with young children in Preschool or Kindergarten
(Age of 1.5 – 3 years old) and Afternoon Classes (Age of 3 – 12 years old).
- Basic Phonics knowledge
- Having the ability to follow our lesson plans using the materials provided
- Must be active and energetic, and have enthusiasm in teaching children
- Familiarity with best practice methodologies as they apply to teaching a diverse student body as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
- Comfortable contributing to working in a team environment
- Professional and excellent communication skills
- Punctual, responsible, flexible and reliable
- Currently residing in Japan with a valid working visa
- Transportation fees (Max. JPY 10,000 per month)
Starting Salary: From 1,600 yen to 2,000 yen. (1,600 yen during the One-month probation period)
Work period: From July, 2020
Main Working days: Tuesday 13:00 – 18:30 / Thursday 9:30 – 18:30 for Preschool as assistant and one or two afternoon classes.
*Occasional Special Events held on Saturdays & Sundays once a year.
Contract: One-month probationary period and it might be reviewable every month
Heiwadai Nerima-ku, Tokyo 7-minute walk from Heiwadai station
Please apply with Resume, Photo and Cover letter on
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.