- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 200,000 - 250,000 日本円 /月 plus transportation reimbursement
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Applicants must be native speakers of English, have at least a bachelor’s degree from a university, be willing to commit to a full contract until at least the end of March 2021, enjoy working with children, be outgoing with students and teachers taking initiative even in situations where English is not the main language, and be a team player.
Must requirements for each position:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a university
- Enjoy working with children
- Be outgoing with students and teachers where English may not be the main language
Applicants would also be highly regarded if they hold education qualifications, conversational Japanese language skills and / or have previous ALT experience or teaching experience in their home country. A driver’s license valid for use in Japan and willingness to drive would be beneficial but not required for every position.
Will be highly regarded if you have:
- Education qualifications
- Conversational or better Japanese
- ALT or teaching experience in Japan or home country
- A valid driver’s license for use in Japan and are flexible to drive
Job Description & Benefits
JOYTALK is now accepting applications for native English speaking ALTs for Japanese public elementary and junior high schools in areas of Tochigi Prefecture starting with training from late March.
Joytalk has been recruiting foreign staff for more than 37 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality and personal assistance to our foreign language staff. We provide visa sponsorship, paid holidays, discounted car rental, rental accommodation for our teachers if necessary and provide 24 hour support or assistance where needed. We also provide on-going teacher training with workshops held a number of times throughout the year, including prior to the start of the assignment and reimbursement for work transportation costs.
The positions are usually Monday to Friday with hours varying between 8:00am and 5:00pm, usually being around 8:30 to 4:15. The salary will depend on the position, as well as qualifications, teaching experience and Japanese language skills and as such will range between 200,000 and 250,000 yen per month.
- Training will be provided before beginning work. On-going training and workshops are held throughout employment.
- All employees must be enrolled in health insurance and pension. If you need help with enrollment once employed, we would be more than happy to support you.
- Routine work week and working hours usually Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Salary based on positions and skills and experience range from 200,000 yen to 250,000 yen a month.
- Positive outlook on re-contracting or re-positioning for the new school year.
- We support our ALTs not only in teaching, but also in all aspects of life in Japan, 24 hours a day, including such things as large or small problems, negotiations, accidents, emergencies, etc.
Please submit your resume along with photo and cover letter for assessment. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to those who pass initial screening. We look forward to hearing from you soon.