- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 230,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Overseas applicants allowed
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Tree House English seeks FULL TIME NATIVE TEACHERS in Kitasenju, Tokyo, excellent working hours and 5 weeks paid holidays per year.
Kitasenju is about 30 minutes away from Tokyo station. The city offers a comfortable place to live. Kita-Senju station is the third-busiest station on the Tokyo Metro network. It is the tenth-busiest JR East station.
Tree House English (http://www.tree-house-english.jp) has been providing quality English education to Tokyo-area students for 30 years. The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic, personable, passionate about teaching, and interested in the Japanese culture. We encourage our teachers to fully enjoy and benefit from their time here in Japan.
Teachers find working at our school interesting and fulfilling as we offers classes from young children to adults giving you a nice variety every day. Our students range from age 4 to adult, so an interest in teaching children is a must.
As we are a small school, we are very careful about the teachers we employ and all staff get along very well.
- 230,000 yen per month
- A furnished apartment is provided (and the company pays 70% of the rent).
- Work Schedule:
There are 26 teaching hours each week, and classes are Tuesday – Saturday.Our teachers work with a set curriculum, and materials are provided, but we also allow our teachers a lot of freedom in planning fun and unique lessons.
- We provide working Visa.
- Most classes will be taught in our Kitasenju classroom. Minimal travel is required during the week, but transportation costs are covered by the school.
- The apartment is located in Kitasenju, Tokyo. It is less than 30 minutes train ride from some of the best spots in Tokyo; the host the Olympic events in 2020.
- Must be a native English speaker
- Be passionate about working with children (4 to 15 years old)
- Previous teaching experience in Japan (preferred)
- Applicant must have a university degree.
- To apply, please apply with a cover letter, your resume, and a recent photo.
- We look forward to hearing from you!