- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- Salary 200,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Passionate about creating an experience that inspires guests to return again and again.
- Possessing experience in the hospitality industry, particularly with customer service is ideal.
- Be familiar with service industry related software
- Be driven and maintain ambition in wanting to improve the hotel and yourself every day.
We are looking for front-desk staff to support hotels in Tokyo and Kyoto.
‘To stay as if you were living in Japan’ this is the concept presented to family and groups who come to visit in Japan and this is the impression we wish to leave them with, with our new apartment-style hotels. MIMARU hotels are looking for front-desk staff, who embody these concepts, and are looking at starting this journey in either Kyoto or Tokyo.
A key feature of MIMARU hotels is the attention paid to the room design and atmosphere created for the guests’ experience. MIMARU hotel rooms combine Japanese aesthetics with the practicality of a modern hotel suite. If you have a passion for sharing Japan with the rest of the world and giving people of various walks of life a chance to have a wonderful experience in Japan, MIMARU wants to hear from you!
Let’s build a brand new hotel concept together!
- Salary starting from 2.8mil ~ per annum, with bonuses twice per year.
- 12-month contract with the possibility for renewal, in addition, opportunity after 6 months to progress to an indefinite term contract.
- Overtime rates awarded after the inclusive 10 hours of overtime.
- Full-time positions (up to 40 hours per week)
- No midnight shifts! Work an 8-hour shift within the hours of either 7 am to 4 pm, 9 am to 6 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Transportation allowance provided.
- Social health insurance provided.
- Personal locker and uniform provided.
- Maternity-leave and childcare-leave are also available.
**Interview screening and processing will be conducted by Indigo Japan on behalf of Mimaru hotel.
Details such as payment of transportation costs paid leave and other conditions will vary depending on work location. Full details will be provided ahead of a job offer.
(Outline of the job application process, ex. How many interviews to expect). Further details will be provided over the course of the screening process.