- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary 250,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers for our WinBe schools in the Greater Tokyo area!
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
– Starting salary of ￥250,000/month. (Career advancement opportunities available.)
– Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
– Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
– Company holidays which fall predominantly on the three main holidays in Japan; Golden Week, Obon, and Christmas/New Year.
– Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment)*
– Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.*
– Social Security & Health Insurance provided.*
– Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
* Some contract details may vary depending on location
– Instructors work 8 hours a day, including a 45-minute break, 5 days a week (generally Tuesday through Saturday.)
– Shift times are typically 13:00-21:00 on weekdays, and 10:00-18:00 on weekends. (Schedules may differ school by school.)
☆The WinBe Method☆
WinBe is a time-tested, ever expanding English School in Japan, with branches reaching from Hokkaido to Kyushu. Our goal is to bring English education in Japan to a new level, with high results gained from a conversation and culturally driven curriculum. Our instructors are encouraged to provide students with fun & creative classes that focus on real-life conversational skills – we believe when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
The native English instructor is the centerpiece of a WinBe school. WinBe instructors work with their school’s Japanese staff, head office staff, and other WinBe instructors to assess the needs of their students and provide them with the best possible lessons. Most WinBe students are children ages 3-14, but instructors may be asked to teach both children and adults. Classes emphasize practical language, and instructors conduct their classes completely in English. While WinBe has a set curriculum, instructors use their creativity to prepare fun and interesting classes that best suit their students; this allows ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
We would like our instructors to see themselves as the representatives of their respective countries and act accordingly in a fun and professional manner at all times. An instructor’s perspective: “Working for WinBe is about achieving your full potential as a constructive and creative instructor.”
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *