- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 3,000,000 日本円 /年 Career Advancement Opportunities Available
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers for our Kids Duo schools!
Positions are available all throughout the Greater Tokyo area (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, etc.)
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
– Starting salary of ￥250,000/month (Career advancement opportunities available.)
– Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
– Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
– Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays.*
– Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.*
– Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
– Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
* Some contract details may vary depending on location
– Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00 – 20:30, 5 days a week (generally Monday through Friday.)
– Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
– Typical shifts include 9:30-18:30, 10:00-19:00, 11:00-20:00, etc.
– Occasional Special Events held on Saturdays & Sundays (Open Schools, Spelling Bees, Recitals, etc.
☆The Kids Duo Method☆
Kids Duo represents a fresh new approach to the language learning process, focusing on creating a solid foundation of enthusiasm and self-confidence in speaking via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English – often without even realizing it!
As a Native English Teacher, you are the centerpiece of a Kids Duo school. Kids Duo teachers work with their school’s Japanese Bilingual staff, administrative staff, and other Kids Duo teacher to coordinate and conduct fun and interactive lessons in which students can practice speaking and interacting in a 100% English environment.
While Kids Duo has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons; allowing ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class. No one day is the same at Kids Duo, and you can expect to cover a broad variety of subjects including Music & Dance, Science, Social Studies, and Arts & Crafts – all of which are conducted in English, allowing students to be exposed to a plethora of unique and valuable English vocabulary.
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *