- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary 7,500 日本円 / 日
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native level English Speakers
- Solo-teaching experience to children
- Energetic, not shy and love children (most of our students are kindergarten to elementary kids)
- Have a genuine passion for teaching
- Able to commit to work at least until end of March 2021.
- Conversational Japanese
- Office work
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or certified teacher qualifications
We’re looking for teachers who have great passion for working with children,team players who also can independently allow their natural teaching talents to shine through on a daily basis. At Discovery, we offer a comfortable work environment, competitive salary, extensive benefits and an academic focused curriculum. Discovery has a comfortable working atmosphere. All teachers and staff members know one another. Our culture of learning is one of the rewarding aspects of working here.
Not just an English teacher: a team-member to develop the school together. You will be teaching, but also have a lot of say in course structure, curriculum planning, teacher training. If you are an educator that wants to make an impact, this is the job for you. We hope you will become a part of our colorful, spirited team.
Summary – The Job at a Glance
- Part time employment. working days : Wednesday afternoon . 2 hours of class time + 1 hours of teaching-related preparation.
- Native-level English Speakers who are already living in Japan only.
- Solo teaching experience is a must.
- ¥7500 ~ /3 hours (depending on ability and performance)
- Extensive benefits, depending on ability and experience.
- Semi Full time position available : 4 hours/day from Monday to Wednesday (2 teaching hours and (2,00 PM to 6.00PM) – Salary : ¥80000~ . Location: Ichikawa city and Inzai city.
Working Days, Time and Location
- 2 teaching hours and preparation time.
Location: Inzai city. Ichikawa Gakuen Kindergarten.
Closest station: Inzai Makinohara
Chiba prefecture is one of Japan’s most beautiful and convenient prefectures to live in Japan, surrounded by beautiful beaches, luscious greenery, delicious food, and wonderful people, our school is only 20 minutes far from the center of Tokyo.
– Our main School : Ichikawa city
– Ichikawa Gakuen kindergartens: Ichikawa city, Inzai city.
– Other kindergartens : Ichihara city, Makuhari city, Chiba city.
- Solo-teaching and ensuring safety of children
- Lesson planning: materials, course structure, lesson framework, video and game resources are provided. Teachers plan details on what games to do and how to deliver the lessons according to the special needs of each class
- Lesson reporting: short after-class reports for parents to be written for every class
- School events: parties, summer camps, field trips – all the fun
- Classroom preparation: moving the tables and chairs around, cleaning up after.
- Performance bonus
- Paid training
- Transportation allowance
- Paid holidays
- Ears to listen to your suggestions, and heart to care
We believe that happy teachers make happy students. Staff are enrolled in a comprehensive employee benefit system after probation period.
- Professional Development Sponsorship
- Sponsored membership to ETJ
- Sponsored event fee for external workshops
- Free to 60% off English class tuition fee for staff’s children including summer camp.
- Japanese language assistance will be provided for setting up an apartment, purchasing a car, and other lifestyle-related support, if necessary.
Please send us an up to date resume in English, indicating:
- your visa type and expiry date
- your nationality
- when can you start working with us
- Days and times available for a zoom session
Please also attach a recent casual photo and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!!